Printing stickers is a great way to find exactly the stickers you want, at a fraction of the price you would pay for stickers in the store. With a printer for stickers, you are only limited by your imagination!
Whether you are printing stickers for your planner, a project, or for your kids to have some fun with, we have everything you need to figure out what the best printer for stickers is for your needs.
We are going to guide you through the important purchasing features of printers for stickers, before taking a detailed look at some of our models.
Best Printers for Stickers – What You Need to Think About
When it comes to picking the best printers for stickers, here are the things you need to consider:
- Cost. Of course, this is important for everyone. Remember, it is not just the price of the printer itself, but for the ink you will need to use for the printer, and if you are printing alot of stickers, you will use a lot of ink!
- Size. How much room do you have for the printer? Are you leaving it out on a desk or shelf? Or are you storing it someplace and taking it out only when you need it?
- Quality. What do the prints look like from your printer? While the truth is that today, almost any printer on the market will be close to “good enough”, if you are really concerned about print quality, choose a photo printer.
- Functionality. What else are you going to use this printer for besides printing stickers? Will it also be used for every day printing, do you need the scanning and copying features of an all in one printer?
- Connectivity. How do you connect to the printer to print? How does it connect to your devices. This can get confusing and complex, so we are going to make it easy for you by only reviewing wireless printers.
These are the things that are important when picking a sticker printer. Before you take a look at the models we selected, think about these features, and figure out what is most and least important to you.
Now, let’s take a look at some printers for stickers!
This is a fantastic photo printer with a really unique feature - Epson EcoTank. Instead of buying super expensive cartridges that you need to trash when you run out of a single color, you simply buy bottles of ink and refil each individual color tank as needed.
While this printer does cost a little bit more than some of the other options, you will make your money back quickly in ink costs. As a bonus, it comes in a black finish in addition to the white finish shown here.
If you will be printing a lot of stickers, this may be the printer for you due to the economics of the ink.
This is anohter Epson model that us super compact. However the trade off for its size is that it does use tradtional ink cartridges.
The tradeoff of this compact size is that it prints in the 4"x6" and 5"x7" formats only. This is not a big deal, as there are plenty of adhesive labels available in this size.
This is another compact printer model with great reviews. It comes in at a lower price point than the Epson compact printer, and a white finish in addition to the black shown here. It prints in the 4"x6" format and smaller only.
This HP ENVY 5055 is an all in one printer, whith an economical price point that does not sacrifice quality. It is HP Instant Ink compatible and compatible with Amazon Dash, so you never run out of printer in.
While it is an all in one, it features a flatbed scanner, which can be tedious if you are scanning many items at a time.
This a refurbished versi9on of the HP ENVY Photo 7855, and comes in much more inexecpensive then the new version.
There is no compromise in function with this all in one printer, complete with document feeder.
It also produces amazing high quality prints, and also features HP Instant Ink, and is Amazon Dash compatible. You can even print with Alexa!
I get it, some people just don't like refurbished items. This is the NEW version of the printer that we just looked at, however the newness comes with a premium price tag.
If you are looking for new, and fully featured, with an economical price tag, the HP OfficeJet pro is a serious contender.
It has a document feeder, prints both black and white and color extremely fast. It has a color copier function, and is gerneally a great printer for everyday use in addition to printing stickers.
This Brother MFC-J895DW is another economical option when it comes to all in one printers.
It also allows you to print directly from cloud services like DropBox, Google Drive, and One Drive making it a great option if you like to colloaborate on stickers or documents.